Sunday, November 9, 2014

Saker Podcast #2 in preparations - please post your questions now!

Dear friends,

In a week or so I plan to record my second podcast.  So now is the time for you to post your questions right here, in the comments section under this post.

Please do not email or post these questions elsewhere, only here, okay?

If you have emailed me before or if you have posted a question elsewhere, please do repost it again here.

If it ain't here by Friday 1800UTC I will not answer it.

This time the podcast page (which I will announce here) will include show notes.

Please keep 'em questions coming!

Cheers,

The Saker
PS: none of the "here" above are URLs.  They just mean "here, on the comments section under this post".  I will post the podcast URLs when the podcast is ready.